This is The CrazyDIYengineer’s pnp harness adaptor. What is it good for? You can run a standalone ecu in the car, without modifying or building a new harness, just snap in this adaptor. And when you are tired of it, just remove and plug back the stock DME.
What’s the best about it?
Everything! I’ve chosen Ecumaster EMU Black for this purpose. It is a very powerful but cost effective solution! You could get the ECU + my harness adaptor and software for the price of a supercharger tune. I’ve designed this adaptor and chosen this ecu from several ones. Almost all of the factory comfort functions could be retained and you’re getting a lot of new addons.
- This board will electronically eliminate Valvetronic and set the valves for maximum lift. Therefore you’ll have a manifold vacuum reference which means you will be able to fit any kind of turbo, supercharger or nitrous!
- Removes MAF, and tune will be based on speed-density by the built in MAP sensor
- You can fit any size of injectors and easily retune
- You can add R8 coils
- Boost control
- Water methanol injection control
- Flex fuel to run E85
- Launch control
- Anti lag control
- Traction control with 9 sensitivity modes set by a knob
- Additional engine protection strategies by fuel pressure sensor and exhaust gas temperature sensor
If you’re thinking tuning your stick shift 545, 550, 645, 650, 745, 750, X5 don’t waste your time tuning the stock DME! Throw it out and plug this in! Than starts the fun!
This will be unique and standalone! 🙂
One thought on “You have manual gearbox or planing to do a manual swap? This add on is for you!”
Bloody brilliant! ADAm B5
On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 10:38 PM TheCrazyDIYengineer wrote:
> TheCrazyDIYengineer posted: ” This is The CrazyDIYengineer’s pnp harness > adaptor. What is it good for? You can run a standalone ecu in the car, > without modifying or building a new harness, just snap in this adaptor. And > when you are tired of it, just remove and plug back the stoc” >